1. Blot the treated area with a cotton ball/tissue for the first hour to remove the lymph fluid. This can be repeated 3 times a day for 2 days to prevent buildup of oil/lymph.
2. Apply a very thin layer of the product with a cotton swab 3 times a day for 3 days.
3. Using the fingertips, gently wash the area with a non-scented soap or cleanser (nothing with exfoliating elements or retinol) morning and night for 7 days.
4. Avoid washcloths and scratching or picking at the tattoo during the healing process
5. Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms, public pools, long hot showers, seaty exercise, or submerging the tattoo in water for the first 10 days.
6. Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds for 2 weeks after the tattoo.
7. Avoid putting makeup on the area for the first week
8. Avoid facials, chemical peels or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks