Best Teeth Whitening Houston, TX
Teeth stains are all but inevitable. Whether caused by the aging process, wine, food or smoking, most people experience tooth discoloration at some point. Fortunately, you can take simple steps to prevent stains and you can erase them with professional teeth whitening in Houston at Bre’s Everlasting Beauty. We use the Opalescence Boost Whitening System to help out clients achieve the brightest smiles! Opalescence Boost teeth whitening gives you a stunning, white smile more quickly than most other whitening options. In one visit at Bre’s, your teeth will look whiter after only one hour – and will continue to whiten over the next 12-24 hours.
What is Opalescence Boost?
The Opalescence Boost is a whitening gel Which provides brighter, whiter teeth after just one hour (or less) in the clinic’s chair. Consisting of 40% hydrogen peroxide, this effective gel is activated, therefore it does not require a hot laser or light to work.
The gel is just applied to each tooth, and can also be selectively applied to teeth that change in color over others. This teeth-whitening product will assist with reducing cavities, reducing sensitivity, enhancing enamel hardness and improving overall oral health.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A HOUSTON LED TEETH WHITENING APPOINTMENT?
During Opalescence Boost teeth whitening you just need to sit back and relax.
1. Your whitening professional will use a tooth shade selector to find the current shade of your teeth.
2. Your mouth is prepared.
3. The Opalescence gel is activated and applied to each tooth with a gentle brush tip.
4. After a short period of time (around 15 min.) the gel is removed and the tooth shade is checked. Then the gel is applied again to repeat the process until the desired shade is achieved.
HOUSTON TEETH WHITENING FAQS
How much does teeth whitening cost in Texas?
How do I get my yellow teeth white again?
Who can perform teeth whitening in Texas?
Is teeth whitening safe?
Please Read before Booking!
* You should avoid eating for 2 hours after the appointment, please make sure to eat beforehand. * For 24 hours after whitening, you should eat/drink only neutral colored items such as water, chicken, turkey, potatoes, rice, etc. Please plan accordingly.
* For 24 hours after whitening, you’ll want to AVOID dark colored foods and beverages such as coffee, tea, soda, red wine, tomato sauce, red meat, dark veggies, and anything with heavy color.
* For 48 hours after whitening, when brushing your teeth use only white colored toothpaste and DO NOT brush your gums. Avoid using a whitening toothpaste during this time.
* Sensitivity may occur depending on the individual, drinking water during the 2 hours after the whitening may decrease this possibility.
* You must be over 18 and cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to have your teeth whitened. * Healthy teeth are essential to ensure a safe whitening procedure. We recommend that you do not book if you have not seen your dentist within the past 12 months for a check up. Plaque buildup, dental problems and other factors may interfere with whitening.
* You must have healthy teeth and gums to have whitening performed. You MUST NOT have any untreated dental decay, damage, cavities or teeth causing pain. If you do, you must visit a dentist prior to booking.
I don’t know where to start but will say I am so glad I chose this place!! Brenda did a fabulous job on me. I had no brows at all and she had me in tears to have a natural look. I only regret not coming sooner, she is such a sweet and soft hearted person. Detailed with great work!! Made me feel relaxed while I really was nervous. I totally recommend this place.
Brenda was very professional and throughly explained every detail of my procedure. It’s very clear she knows her profession and does everything to make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her!
Bre did a great job on my brows. I was nervous and she answered all my questions and was very patience with me. I will go back to her for different services.
Great experience. I was a little apprehensive before going but once I was there and met Brenda I was fine and excited. I just had them done yesterday so they are still in the darker phase, but I know once they fade a little they will be beautiful. So perfectly shaped. Thank you Brenda for the wonderful work. Sandy☺️
If you’re out there and you are looking for the place or someone to make your face looks pretty please reach out this amazing lady Brenda. She does her job very professional and she will make sure after the job to be done, you will put a smile on your face. The other good thing about her, she doesn’t cost much. Her price is very affordable almost with everyone, she is not like other people out there who will charge you too much $$$ , then at the end of the day you will ask yourself what makes you to book the appointment at the first place, and waste your money especially at this hard time moment. But for Brenda, you will wish if you could give her a decent tip. 😍😍😍😍. Brenda keep up with your work. doing what your doing absolute amazing and excellent job. 😜😜😜😜😜.
I wish I can give her more stars. After thinking about getting Microblading for a while, I was worried about the pain and if I was going to even like it. I knew if I wanted it done, Brenda would be the ONLY person I could trust my face with. Brenda took time explaining the process and extra time drawing out the shape of my brows until we agreed on the perfect shape. The whole process was easy. I was honestly worried for nothing. I love my brows now and the fact that I can save time every morning makes me happier. NO MORE drawing or filling in brows for me. I recommend Brenda and her work 100%.
I was a first time client and also in experiencing Microblading. Bre is a first class professional RN, knowledgeable and genuinely personable. I felt safe in her work environment and also very comfortable with her as she explained a step by step process. Mind you, I’ve never had anything like this before. She calmed my anxiety with her friendly demeanor.
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU LOOK YOUR BEST. CONTACT US TODAY!
Mon-Fri 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sat 10:00am – 3:00pm
Bre’s Everlasting Beauty
9432 Katy Fw Suite 450
Houston, TX 77055